Saturday, August 9, 2014

Strewing Lessons


When things get busy I am so happy that I have independent readers and thinkers in the house. Sheesh! I forgot about the kids work with EEME. We won the basic EEME kit in June. The kids just logged into the site and received tutorials, which also introduced them to how to use a breadboard. I have got to remember to write this stuff down, this is good stuff you know :)  

                                                                   

We'll be getting back to our daily/weekly planners soon, these will help them to accurate make documentation of what their learning too. Leaving things out for them to see and tinker with has been my saving grace through many adjustments we have had to make. Learning never stops!!


No comments:

Post a Comment