Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We like the Home in Homeschool

Last school year was so different then the rest. We were not home most of the time, which we found out we didn't like. We were living with my parents for months due to a creep that stole from us that I hired to do remodeling on our home. Still we learned a lot. A lot of life skills, a lot of applied math and their joy of reading continues to amaze me. 

DJ asked if him and I could go to the Nature Center, we had a blast just the two of us. We had so much fun that the girls asked to join us. We have been going everyday since, it is now how we start our day. I'll save all of the pictures for their individual blog postings, because that is their plan. We do like to go out, but we mostly like being home. I'll take that for what it's worth, because soon which will seem like a blink of the eye they will be calling another place home. 

                                                             

My one on one outing with DJ was celebrated in a local newspaper. It is so encouraging when the little things inspire other people. We are just ordinary people, trust me! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You are famous now! Kidding, but you and your kids are really an inspiration! Wish I had met you before we left MI!

    ReplyDelete